Thursday, May 5, 2011

Rose pins...

Okay I finally figured out how to add a picture there are so many tutorials out there on the flowers so I am just adding some pics of what I did for the Red Hat Ladies 13yrs of gatherings.  Made 70 of them for less then $10.00
What you will need is napkins of any color, glitter glue, hot glue gun, leaf punch and circle punch and pin backs.
All I did was cut the napkins in half then in half again so I ended up getting 4 roses out of 1 napkin, I then took 2 pieces and glued them together to make one long piece.
Start rolling I glued the center then started twisting rolling and pinching and gluing every inch or so.  Was pretty simple and made a great little gift for each of the ladies.
You can use crepe paper, ribbon, material scraps just about anything you have really!
Now I know I have to get better on my pics but until I figure out everything  hope you can not laugh too much!!! LOL







1 comment:

  1. I have to try that with all my leftover ribbon! Thanks for sharing!

    Junky Vagabond Jill

    ReplyDelete