Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chocolate walnut whoopie pies

Sorry its been so long since I posted but with the huge move and still sorting thru things and putting away I found time to make some whoopie pies for my baby he loves them and they are so easy to make!!!

Recipe
Cake mix any flavor
Block of cream cheese (softened)
3 medium eggs
1 TBL vanilla 
approx 1/2 c water
I did add a cup of crushed walnuts because he loves them so they are optional

Mix ingredients well may have to add or decrease water just make sure it has a thick consistency that you can drop by spoon full on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 6 to 8 min
Let cool and and spread frosting on bottom of cookie and put together or you can just frost like a regular cookie!!!
I have tried many different cake mixes and they have all turned out yummy!!!
Hope you all have a great week HUGS...


3 comments:

  1. Ooo....these look Yummy! Thank you for stopping by ShabbyTeaParty and commenting. I'll be back. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love whoopie pies, but had never thought about making them at home. Now that you've shared your recipe it seems simple enough that I'll give them a try. Yours look so yummy!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh-oh I think I'm in trouble. Being originally from PA these are a long time favorite...
    I am soooo tempted!
    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete